From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 06:16:11

Tim,

Tim S. Woodall wrote:
> I'll confirm these dates w/ Cindy and provide her your contact info.

can you also put me in contact with Cindy or "broadcast" which
venue-server will be used and which room there for the Access Grid meeting?

Thanks
Edgar

> Thanks,
> Tim

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Gabriel
Clusters and Distributed Units
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
University of Stuttgart
Tel: +49 711 685 8039                http://www.hlrs.de/people/gabriel
Fax: +49 711 678 7626                e-mail:gabriel_at_[hidden]