From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 14:18:14

There are several possibilities to make this option the default one.
The simplest one is to use the mca-params.conf file. In your home
directory create a .openmpi directory and inside create a file called
mca-params.conf. You can add in this file all options that you want
to be the default behavior of your OMPI.

Here is mine:
component_show_load_errors=0
ptl_tcp_if_include=eth0
ptl_tcp_if_exclude=lo
ptl_base_include=tcp,self
pml=uniq
mpi_yield_when_idle = 0
mpi_event_tick_rate=0

Notice that you don't have to add the OMPI_MCA in the beginning. You
can add whatever you want just pick the name as printed by the
ompi_info tool.

   george.