From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 09:35:35

On Jul 18, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Torsten Hoefler wrote:

>> Wednesday, 27 Jul, 8-11am MT (I think that's 4-7pm DE time, right?)
> yes, it's ok for me - I'll ask the vcc and reply to this mail if they
> have any problems.

Can you do the 28th, too? I'd prevfer the 27th and 28th if possible
(vs. 26th and 27th) because the 26th is our first day there
(Monday/25th is a travel day) and I'd like to get a bunch of other
stuff out of the way before we attack collectives.

As for tech assistance, contact Cindy at LANL (Ralph has her contact
info -- indeed, she might proactively contact your people anyway, to
setup for smooth sailing on the actual conference days).

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project