From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 09:34:51

I am happy with any of the two dates either... whichever is more
convinient for LANL...

Jeff Squyres wrote:

> I'm happy with either.
>
> Europe -- comments?
>

> On Jul 18, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:
>

>> Cindy indicated she was willing to come in early - she needs about an
>>hour to set things up. 8:30am might be more polite for her, but I
>>suspect she'd be willing to do 8am to accommodate Europe if necessary.
>>

>> On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 07:48, Jeff Squyres wrote:Ok, since no one made
>>a suggestion yet :-), I nominate the following
>>
>>>two times:
>>>
>>>Wednesday, 27 Jul, 8-11am MT (I think that's 4-7pm DE time, right?)
>>>Thursday, 28 Jul, 8-11am MT
>>>
>>>(is that too early for Cindy? I seem to recall that she has to get in
>>>early to set things up...?)
>>>
>>>I think 6 hours is probably enough for this one meeting. Please
>>>propose alternate times by COB today so that we can have an upper
>>>bound
>>>on time-for-consensus.
>>>
>>>Three remote sites so far:
>>>
>>>- UTK
>>>- ? for Torsten
>>>- Stuttgart

>>>still

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Gabriel
Clusters and Distributed Units
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
University of Stuttgart
Tel: +49 711 685 8039                http://www.hlrs.de/people/gabriel
Fax: +49 711 678 7626                e-mail:gabriel_at_[hidden]