From: Torsten Hoefler (torsten.hoefler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 09:09:43

Hi,
> Did we ever set a day/time for the collectives meeting at LANL next
> week? (we may have and I've forgotten...?)
I reserved the AccessGrid from 25.-27. of July.

> I ask because those of us involved in that meeting will need to reserve
> time on the Access Grid and coordinate with the remote sites for
> participation.
yes, it should be no problem for me if the time/date does not change
(we did not set a specific time as far as I remember). But I would need
technical assistance - no, actually not I but the technicians from my
regional video conferencing center. Is there anybody in charge for
the technical basic conditions?

> AFAIK, we have 2 remote sites, right?
>
> - UTK, for Graham Fagg (and others?)
> - ??? for Torsten (Torsten: you mentioned where before, but I don't
> recall the name of the site)
??? is the Technical University of Dresden (our responsible video
conferencing center - http://vcc.urz.tu-dresden.de/)

Thanks,
   Torsten

--
Dipl.-Inf. Torsten Hoefler                                  bash$ :(){ :|:&};:
address: Chemnitz University of Technology