From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 08:48:03

Ok, since no one made a suggestion yet :-), I nominate the following
two times:

Wednesday, 27 Jul, 8-11am MT (I think that's 4-7pm DE time, right?)
Thursday, 28 Jul, 8-11am MT

(is that too early for Cindy? I seem to recall that she has to get in
early to set things up...?)

I think 6 hours is probably enough for this one meeting. Please
propose alternate times by COB today so that we can have an upper bound
on time-for-consensus.

Three remote sites so far:

- UTK
- ? for Torsten
- Stuttgart

On Jul 18, 2005, at 9:28 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> The day/time was never set that I know about. Cindy Sievers is still
> holding the room, but we do need to let her know ASAP the times when
> you want the system operational.
>

> On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 06:59, Jeff Squyres wrote:Did we ever set a
> day/time for the collectives meeting at LANL next
>> week? (we may have and I've forgotten...?)
>>
>> I ask because those of us involved in that meeting will need to
>> reserve
>> time on the Access Grid and coordinate with the remote sites for
>> participation.
>>
>> AFAIK, we have 2 remote sites, right?
>>
>> - UTK, for Graham Fagg (and others?)
>> - ?? for Torsten (Torsten: you mentioned where before, but I don't
>> recall the name of the site)
>>
>> Are there others?

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project