From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-18 08:27:57

don't forget Stuttgart in the list of remote sites :-). Rainer will be
at the meeting, but I can only attend through Access Grid.

Thanks
Edgar

Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Did we ever set a day/time for the collectives meeting at LANL next
> week? (we may have and I've forgotten...?)
>
> I ask because those of us involved in that meeting will need to reserve
> time on the Access Grid and coordinate with the remote sites for
> participation.
>
> AFAIK, we have 2 remote sites, right?
>
> - UTK, for Graham Fagg (and others?)
> - ?? for Torsten (Torsten: you mentioned where before, but I don't
> recall the name of the site)
>
> Are there others?

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Gabriel
Clusters and Distributed Units
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
University of Stuttgart
Tel: +49 711 685 8039                http://www.hlrs.de/people/gabriel
Fax: +49 711 678 7626                e-mail:gabriel_at_[hidden]