This web mail archive is frozen.
This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.
You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails
have been added to it since July of 2016.
Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.
The Open MPI Team, representing a consortium of research, academic, and industry partners, is pleased to announce the release of Open MPI version 1.10.1.
v1.10.1 is a bug release and expected to be the final installment in the 1.10 series. All users are therefore encouraged to upgrade to v1.10.1 when possible.
Version 1.10.1 can be downloaded from the main Open MPI web site or any of its mirrors (mirrors will be updating shortly).
- Fix use of MPI_LB and MPI_UB in subarray and darray datatypes.
Thanks to Gus Correa and Dimitar Pashov for pointing out the issue.
- Minor updates to mpi_show_mpi_alloc_mem_leaks and
- Fix segv when invoking non-blocking reductions with a user-defined
operation. Thanks to Rupert Nash and Georg Geiser for identifying
- No longer probe for PCI topology on Solaris (unless running as root).
- Fix for Intel Parallel Studio 2016 ifort partial support of the
!GCC$ pragma. Thanks to Fabrice Roy for reporting the problem.
- Bunches of Coverity / static analysis fixes.
- Fixed ROMIO to look for lstat in <sys/stat.h>. Thanks to William
Throwe for submitting the patch both upstream and to Open MPI.
- Fixed minor memory leak when attempting to open plugins.
- Fixed type in MPI_IBARRIER C prototype. Thanks to Harald Servat for
reporting the issue.
- Add missing man pages for MPI_WIN_CREATE_DYNAMIC, MPI_WIN_ATTACH,
MPI_WIN_DETACH, MPI_WIN_ALLOCATE, MPI_WIN_ALLOCATE_SHARED.
- When mpirun-launching new applications, only close file descriptors
that are actually open (resulting in a faster launch in some
- Fix "test ==" issues in Open MPI's configure script. Thank to Kevin
Buckley for pointing out the issue.
- Fix performance issue in usnic BTL: ensure progress thread is
throttled back to not aggressively steal CPU cycles.
- Fix cache line size detection on POWER architectures.
- Add missing #include in a few places. Thanks to Orion Poplawski for
supplying the patch.
- When OpenSHMEM building is disabled, no longer install its header
files, help files, or man pages. Add man pages for oshrun, oshcc,
- Fix mpi_f08 implementations of MPI_COMM_SET_INFO, and profiling
versions of MPI_BUFFER_DETACH, MPI_WIN_ALLOCATE,
MPI_WIN_ALLOCATE_SHARED, MPI_WTICK, and MPI_WTIME.
- Add orte_rmaps_dist_device MCA param, allowing users to map near a
- Various updates/fixes to the openib BTL.
- Add missing defaults for the Mellanox ConnectX 3 card to the openib BTL.
- Minor bug fixes in the OFI MTL.
- Various updates to Mellanox's MXM, hcoll, and FCA components.
- Add OpenSHMEM man pages. Thanks to Tony Curtis for sharing the man
pages files from openshmem.org.
- Add missing "const" attributes to MPI_COMPARE_AND_SWAP,
MPI_FETCH_AND_OP, MPI_RACCUMULATE, and MPI_WIN_DETACH prototypes.
Thanks to Michael Knobloch and Takahiro Kawashima for bringing this
to our attention.
- Fix linking issues on some platforms (e.g., SLES 12).
- Fix hang on some corner cases when MPI applications abort.
- Add missing options to mpirun man page. Thanks to Daniel Letai
for bringing this to our attention.
- Add new --with-platform-patches-dir configure option
- Adjust relative selection priorities to ensure that MTL
support is favored over BTL support when both are available
- Use CUDA IPC for all sized messages for performance