This web mail archive is frozen.
This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.
You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails
have been added to it since July of 2016.
Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.
The Open MPI Team, representing a consortium of research, academic, and industry partners, is pleased to announce the release of Open MPI version 1.5.1. This release is a minor bug fix release over the v1.5 release. We recommend that all v1.5 users upgrade to version 1.5.1 when possible.
Version 1.5.1 can be downloaded from the main Open MPI web site or any of its mirrors (mirrors will be updating shortly).
Here is a list of changes in v1.5.1 as compared to v1.5:
- Fixes for the Oracle Studio 12.2 Fortran compiler.
- Fix SPARC and SPARCv9 atomics. Thanks to Nicola Stange for the
- Fix Libtool issues with the IBM XL compiler in 64-bit mode.
- Restore the reset of the libevent progress counter to avoid
over-sampling the event library.
- Update memory barrier support.
- Use memmove (instead of memcpy) when necessary (e.g., source and
- Fixed ompi-top crash.
- Fix to handle Autoconf --program-transforms properly and other
m4/configury updates. Thanks to the GASNet project for the
--program transforms fix.
- Allow hostfiles to specify usernames on a per-host basis.
- Update wrapper compiler scripts to search for perl during configure,
per request from the BSD maintainers.
- Minor man page fixes.
- Added --with-libltdl option to allow building Open MPI with an
external installation of libltdl.
- Fixed various issues with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2.
- Various VT fixes and updates.
For corporate legal information go to: