The Open MPI Team, representing a consortium of research, academic,
and industry partners, is pleased to announce the release of Open MPI
version 1.2.2. This release is mainly a bug fix release over the v1.2.1
release, but there are few minor new features. We strongly
recommend that all users upgrade to version 1.2.2 if possible.
Version 1.2.2 can be downloaded from the main Open MPI web site or
any of its mirrors (mirrors will be updating shortly).
Here are a list of changes in v1.2.2 as compared to v1.2.1:
- Fix regression in 1.2.1 regarding the handling of $CC with both
absolute and relative path names.
- Fix F90 array of status dimensions. Thanks to Randy Bramley for
noticing the problem.
- Add btl_openib_ib_pkey_value MCA parameter for controlling IB port selection.
- Fixed a variety of threading/locking bugs.
- Fixed some compiler warnings associated with ROMIO, OS X, and gridengine.
- If pbs-config can be found, use it to look for TM support. Thanks
to Bas van der Viles for the inspiration and preliminary work.
- Fixed a deadlock in orterun when the rsh PLS encounters some errors.
Open Systems Lab